- Go and find a building inspector, who charges $1000 or more, because you get what you pay for.
- You need to get a report, which shows moisture % for every room inspected.
- Get a report, which shows blue and red colored pictures, the blue spots show you where leaks are.
- Do thermal report (infrared report) rather than standard inspection report.
- Apart from building inspection report, go and get structure and geotech engineering reports.
- Do not buy house with asbestos, as it is toxic.
- Do not buy plaster house.
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Some legal advisers are taking a lot of care for their clients who are in the process of buying houses and keen to give some professional advises to assist buyers in their decision making, here are some examples: